Trained Goldendoodle Puppy Program
Completely housetrained, chew toy trained, knowing all the basic commands! Goldendoodles are intelligent and obedient family companions. They are everybody’s friend and devoted to their family. They are friendly towards children, other dogs and pets, and easy with strangers. They are social dogs, happiest when they are with people. Click on the image below to meet Jack and Jema!
Happy Hound Goldendoodles
- Adorable Trained Miniature Goldendoodles
- Fully housetrained and will ring a bell to go outside to do their business
- Completely chew toy trained means a puppy who won’t chew the wrong items
- Puppy will know key commands such as Sit, Down, Stay, Off, Come
- Completely socialized with humans and dogs for a friendly puppy
- Crate trained and puppy penned trained for comfort when you leave
- No separation anxiety for these puppies
- Enjoy your walks every day
- Politely greets people with a Sit instead of jumping up on your friends
- Adorable non-shedding, hypo-allergic friendly trained puppy
Why We Provide Socialized Puppies
Based on years of working with clients who are experiencing behavioural issues with their pets, Marcia saw that many of these behavioural challenges could have been solved during the puppy socialization timeframe.
The puppy socialization timeframe is from birth to 4 months of age. Issues such as biting and housetraining are main reasons there are dogs up for adoption at your local shelter. Socialization is crucial for a young puppy to learn. They need to be exposed to a variety of people, situations, places and items in order to become a well-socialized dog.
Marcia takes extra care to ensure that the Happy Hound puppies are socialized to women, men and children, so that these positive experiences impact them for the rest of their lives.